Become an Affiliate of Spiritual Playdate
What is an Affiliate?
Affiliates are organizations or groups that are registered members of Spiritual Playdate with access to our full program. Affiliates may include houses of worship, yoga studios, interfaith organizations, wellness/wholeness organizations, businesses, corporations, peace organizations or other interested groups. They can use the program in a variety of ways including as an in-house curriculum, for interfaith outreach by hosting Playdates or meet-ups in their community, or as a discounted program offering for their constituents to use at home. Affiliates are also networked with other like-minded organizations through our program.
Why become an Affiliate?
- Share an interest in supporting interfaith youth education globally
- Be licensed to use the name Spiritual Playdate ™ and the Spiritual Playdate curriculum within their own organization
- Have the ability to offer the curriculum to their individual constituents on a discounted basis for home use
- Benefit from outreach through a listing on our website to individuals or groups seeking to engage in interfaith discovery
- Build relationships with the broader interfaith community of registered Spiritual Playdate Affiliates
Depending on the type of organization or group, how each Affiliate uses the Spiritual Playdate programming and curriculum will vary. For example, a house of worship may choose to use the curriculum for their own Sunday school program, while a yoga studio or wellness center might offer it to their clients or even host a Meet-Up to introduce the program to interested individuals. It will be up to the Affiliate to determine what works best for them.
You can become an Affiliate member for an annual fee of $101.00. All annual Affiliate membership “fees” go to support the expansion of Spiritual Playdate. The amount of $101.00 was chosen with intention and signifies abundance.