Our Spiritual Playdate Program
Have you ever wanted to open up a conversation or exploration about life’s big issues, but just didn’t know how to start? Spiritual Playdate gives you the tools to help you and the young people in your life discover, grow, and connect with each other. Weekly Soul Talks get you sharing and learning about themes like Love, Forgiveness, Fear and Anxiety, and The Golden Rule.
Spiritual Playdate is affordable and scalable for individuals and groups of all sizes. Whether you are a parent, guardian, or mentor; a teacher, youth director, librarian or therapist; or a house of worship, corporation, or interfaith, wellness or peace organization SP Basic, SP Plus or SP Affiliate have got you covered. Let’s discover which program is best for you!
- test Access to Basic Soul Talks
- test Access to Activities, Games, Music
- test Access to Curated Library of Children's books
- test Gold Soul Talks (Access to all topics)
- test Activities, Games, Music & Meditations
- test Access to Curated Library of Children's Books
- Outreach Toolkits to host own gatherings
- test Everything included in SP Plus
- test Listing on our website
- test Use of SPD Graphics and Branding
- Cross promotion of your events and work
- Outreach Toolkits and collaboration
- Consulting and staff support
Most Frequently Asked Questions
Teachers love us, but no teaching experience is required. Our user-friendly Soul Talks are created by teachers to make it easy for anyone to run an engaging session for both kids and adults.
You host a small, fun gathering of kids and adults to discover, share, and creatively express about life’s big ideas. SP supplies the roadmap for conversations, activities, meditations, games, and more. Monthly themes are broken down into three Soul Talks, one a week, each lasting about 45 minutes.